Book an Appointment
Due to CDC guidelines we are taking appointments for a brief time.
COVID-19 store opening guidelines.
For the safety of our clients and our staff:
1. You are required to wear a face mask for your appointment. If you don’t have one you can purchase at our boutique for $1.
2. Please sanitize your hands that will be available next to the entrance.
3. If you are early please wait in your car. Enter the salon 2-3 minutes before your appointment.
4. Please come alone. No additional guests or children’s at your appointment.
5. Limit your personal belongings to bring into the salon.
6. Upper lip, chin and neck threading services will not be offered at this time.
7. Restrooms are not available at this time.
8. We will not be offering beverages or magazines at this time.
9. If you or someone you live with is sick with flu like symptoms please reschedule.
10. We reserve the rights to refuse service to anyone who shows symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19.
What you can expect from us :
1. A deeply cleaned and sanitized salon.
2. Chair, stations and frequently touched items will be sanitized after each guest.
3. Maintaining 6 ft social distance between clients
4. All staff must wear masks and all other protective gear applicable.
5. Temperature check of each staff everyday.
6. Reused tools are washed and deeply sanitized after every use.
7. Our staff has been updated with new health, safety and sanitation procedures.
Please be patient while we are getting a hang of this new normal. Rest assured the system is changed, not the quality.Thank you for your understanding.